Sunday, May 30, 2010

Koreans, books and their relation to my recent splurges...

I'm currently trying to devote myself to organizing my iPod..and I found that this particular gadget of mine is currently packing 414 songs and 93 movies..the most played song is in Korean(Mirotic- TVXQ! in case you want to know..played 149 times)which somehow tells me that I should either learn how to understand the stuff I'm listening to or try to listen to English again every once in a while..

The biggest splurges I ever made(CD wise)are in Korean..they cost me nearly a thousand pesos..and the last English album I bought was The Greatest Hits of The Spice Girls(I LOVE THAT..) and I didn't even pay for it, my dad did..I keep forgetting to buy that Fearless Platinum Edition CD that I wanted!!!!..and I only bought the second Korean CD because it says Free Poster..though, I should really stop hoarding posters I won't even post because I'm too paranoid about wrecking them..

I should really be thinking about splurging on albums next time..or just STAY PUT at a bookstore..and buff up my book collection again..I haven't really bought any books for my collection since last Christmas..that was only ONE book(part of a series too..crap..)and I finished it the night after I bought it..I really need new stuff to read..I can't bring the same books to the toilet!..arrrrggghhh..

I have some money again..and I scheduled myself for a trip to the National Bookstore tomorrow to buy stuff for school..they also have CDs in National Bookstore..

I WILL ONCE AGAIN FEEL TORN..between school stuff..CDs and a bunch of books smiling at me from their shelves, just begging to be bought..

GOD HELP ME PICK SCHOOL AND BOOKS...

1 comment:

  1. do you know Beast? They're this new K=pop boy-band in Korea and they have a concert here. they're also featured in MTV, about how they became pop stars in the first place. Man, hindi na nagsawa yung mga Koreans na maging pop sensations, ha! I'm not complaining! XD

    ReplyDelete