Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lines, experiments and really weird times

Okay..so it's been a week since my last stint as a linesman for this badminton tournament and I'm starting to think that it's not nice to stop having a job just when you really need the money..anyway, a few weeks ago I was stuck in a green chair watching the lines of court number 7 and getting yelled at by incredulous spectators for 'supposedly' giving out 'not right calls' which would obviously piss me off because I set my mind to the tune of: "You're not the linesman, I am"..I don't get why they have to protest, seriously..when the team you're rooting for is ten points ahead, a bad judgment by the linesman won't do the opposing team some good anyway.

My job description had me sitting there and watching a bunch of people walk around, play badminton, walk around some more, yell in excitement and slug energy drinks..but, out of all that energy drink hungry people one couple(?) caught my attention..I ended up observing them, which is weird because..well..I don't know them, anyway I managed to get some sort of inspiration to write a story because of them which made the setup a lot weirder because my horoscope for that day said that it would be a good time to write something weird..The story is still in it's first few lines and I don't think I'll get the urge to finish it anytime soon as I'm too much of a couch potato to actually think of stuff just yet..

Summer classes have ended last Monday(Yehey!!!)and I officially ran out of things to pre-occupy myself with, I seem to be easily bored nowadays, anyway..I decided to undertake an experiment which involves not sleeping for three days and finding out what kind of micro naps I would have and I'm officially on the start of my third day(today) when I decide to quit because I'm really sleepy and I ran out of Milk to keep myself awake..It's sad to think that I quit on the last day but I fear that I would crash out for four days and I won't be able to go to church on Sunday(wow..religious..) so I better do something about my schedule..I'm pretty sure I would set out to do this again but only when I'm really stoned or when Freddy Krueger really is out to get me..hehe..

I be off to bed..I have to catch up on snooze.

2 comments:

  1. Boring talaga pag wala kang ginagawa lalo na pag summer, proven and tested ko na yan nu. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe, naging linesman ka pala? Nice!
    As for viewing your horoscope, why were you viewing your horoscope anyways? Heheheh, I used to do that, until it wasn't that interesting anymore. Anyways, maybe next summer or perhaps this Semester Break we get to hang out sometime again (and play K-Pop songs, oh yeah!)

    ReplyDelete